Photo Credits

These Photos Credited to Connie Sullivan

Sliders

– Plaque: Site of the Pine Tree Riot
– Stone Monument: “Site of the Friends South Meeting House, built in 1795. This rock was used by the early friends in mounting their horses.”
– Library: Stone Memorial Building
– Country Road: Maplewold Road
– Old Foundation: Poor Farm Road

Photos on Pages
Tramp House – Site where first town meeting held and charter accepted
Eagle, Squam Lake Science Center
Mt. Misery
Colby Road
Clinton Grove Academy
Poor Farm Forest